Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Thursday's rock my world!

Though the rest of the world may not care that today is the first Thursday of the month, a lot of people in Austin sure do! Every month, on the first Thursday of the month, a small retail boutique strip of South Congress Ave. in trendy downtown Austin stays open late and many come to listen to live music, eat great food and shop! It's a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to going tonight. Though I love to go for fun, tonight I'm going with a purpose and that is to snap pictures of stylish people (Austin is thick with them) and post them here on my blog, much like interesting site StreetPeeper does. I've been looking forward to this all week, even more than Halloween! I hope y'all will stay tuned and check in tomorrow for updates and cool pictures!

No comments: