Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FREAK OUT!!!!


Holy moly people!! This very evening I was going about my normal act of stalking all of my favorite clothing sites and on Forever21 I found this PERFECT little black dress for.... $10.50!!!!!!


Yeah! I couldn't believe it either! I ordered myself one so fast that I made my own head spin! My heart was beating, and my mouth was getting dry for fear of getting a dreaded message that the dress was sold out... thankfully it wasn't! Another huge plus of this wonderful little find is that the dress comes in several different colors, so if you feel the need to order it in every color, have at it!


Everyone who is anyone needs a cute and essential little black dress. Speaking of essentials, I'll be posting about what I think are the essential pieces to every wardrobe. Stay tuned!!

No comments: